Wednesday, February 22, 2012

No longer a runner-up in life

This showed up in my inbox today for my recent economics exam:

Name: Tyler Heasley
  You scored: 33 out of 40 for 82%
  You ranked: 7 out of 129 who took this test
Average score: 23.2 +/- 6.4 (std.dev)

And then I saw elsewhere that my grade for my statistics exam was a 30/30, giving me 100%.

Needless to say, we are very happy in the Heasley household right now. After a crazy, somewhat aimless year of casually defined professional goals, I am back in school and being blessed for diligent effort. It feels great to be going somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! And you know, I often find myself thinking about how happy I am these days. Not that I was unhappy before, but more like my capacity for happiness has both increased and filled up. I absolutely attribute that feeling to the feeling of going somewhere and doing what we should be doing. We are very very blessed.

    ReplyDelete